Portsmouth Local Offer

For children, young people and their families with a special educational need or disability.

This page is under construction, please come back soon to check for updates.

Adult Social Care supports adults aged 18 and over who need help with daily living.  Local authorities have a duty under the Care Act 2014 to provide or arrange services that help to prevent people developing care and support needs, or delay people deteriorating to the point where they would need ongoing care and support. If you have a child who is 18 or over, who has special educational needs or disabilities, and you are their carer, you may like to contact Adult Social Care for a carer’s assessment.  Please click the following links for further information

Paying for Adult Social Care

Adult Social Care Assessment

Independence and Wellbeing

Support for Adults with a Learning Disability

The Care Act 2014

Safeguarding Adults at Risk

Portsmouth Personal Assistants Noticeboard

Who can access Care and Support Services?

Preparing for Adulthood

Move-on Accommdation for Care Leavers